WHEN: October 2-4, 2020
WHERE: Camp Durant; 4637 Old Carthage Road; Carthage, NC 28327
This event is designed to help Webelos I’s and II’s complete activities and requirements for several steps in their rank advancement.
There is a Patch Design Contest with a submission deadline of June 1, 2020. The link for more information on the contest is on the Council Calendar.
- ARROW OF LIGHT ADVENTURE: Outdoorsman
- ARROW OF LIGHT ADVENTURE – Scouting Adventure
- WEBELOS/Arrow of Light Elective Adventure: Into the Woods
- WEBELOS ADVENTURE: WEBELOS Walkabout
- WEBELOS ADVENTURE: Cast Iron Chef
- WEBELOS Adventure: First Responder
- WEBELOS/AOL ELECTIVE ADVENTURE: Build-It
Instruction and presentation will be provide by the District’s Boy Scout Troops. There may also be opportunities to visit model campsites and enjoy impromptu sessions on first aid, cooking, and other topics.
- Check-in begins at 4:00 pm on Friday, October 2, 2020
- The first scheduled activity will be our opening ceremony at 7:15pm.
- Four continuous activity sessions will begin at 10:00 am on Saturday and conclude at 3:3 pm.
- Checkout will begin after a closing ceremony at 4:00 pm.
- All activities are scheduled to be over by 4:30 pm.
- For those staying Saturday night, there will be a Scout’s Own Service at the Chapel at 9:00 am on Sunday
Registration will open on September 1, 2020. The in early registration fee will be $10 per youth or adult. It will increase to $15 on September 26, 2020. Space is limited so early registration is encouraged.
You may download a more detailed Leader/Family Guide and electronically register by visiting the Council Calendar