WHEN: November 10-11, 2017
WHERE: Vista Point Campsites – Jordan Lake Recreation Area
This event is designed to help Webelos I’s and II’s complete activities and requirements for several steps in their rank advancement.
- ARROW OF LIGHT ADVENTURE: Outdoorsman
- WEBELOS/Arrow of Light Elective Adventure: Into the Woods
- WEBELOS ADVENTURE: WEBELOS Walkabout
- WEBELOS ADVENTURE: Cast Iron Chef
- WEBELOS Adventure: First Responder
Instruction and presentation will be provide by the District’s Boy Scout Troops. There may also be opportunities to visit model campsites and enjoy impromptu sessions on first aid, cooking, and other topics.
- Check-in begins at 3:00pm on Friday, November 11, 2017 at 3:00pm
- The first scheduled activity will be our opening ceremony at 7:30pm.
- Four continuous activity sessions will begin at 9:00am on Saturday and conclude at 2:00pm.
- Checkout will begin after a closing ceremony at 2:15pm.
- All activities are scheduled to be over by 3:00pm.
Registration fees ($12) will increase on October 13, 2017. Space and parking are limited so early registration is encouraged.
You may opt to spend Saturday night at Vista Point as well, though the District’s activities and sponsorship will end Saturday afternoon. This would be considered an individual or unit camping experience.
You may download a more detailed Leader/Family Guide and electronically register by visiting the Council Calendar